new phone...

so, I've been with Sprint PCS since 1999... why not, never had a problem with their service (atleast for the areas that i frequent) and they have been pretty nice to me as far as calling plans and phones go...

they've been so nice that i recently had a chance to take advantage of their own "upgrade" system flaw... i had gotten a Samsung phone (A640, i think) from Radioshack in November 2006, and the phone was free cos I used their "upgrade" scheme that allows one to get $150 off a new phone every 2 years.

so I used the phone, no problem... but during a recent visit to my account page online, i noticed that my "upgrade" page had not been updated with the right date and i was eligible for an upgrade again! in less than a year... so, i went and got myself another phone... for FREE! again

here it is...

not absolutely the latest and greatest, but satisfies my craving for a motorola... yes, it is my first ever motorola and i am excited... mp3 player, 1.3mp camera, bluetooth, expandable memory slot (upto 2gb), and ofcourse 'cool' :) hopefully this will last longer than my other phones, cos unlike the rest of the phones i've had in the last 6 years, this one takes a little bit longer to explore!
did i tell you that they threw in a car charger and a protective sleeve for free too?
oh and apparently i also helped the "fight AIDS in Africa" cause with this 'red' phone...

1 comments:

nice phone and welcome to the RAZR bandwagon

6:42 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home